SEAK Phase III Research
SEAK, through the CMHA NS and the AREKT, continues its collective work across Atlantic Canada around:
- Leadership for scale-up and policy
- Knowledge sharing and mobilization
- Capacity development
- SEL implementation in pilot sites
- Research & Evaluation
The research and evaluation component of SEAK Phase III is focused on understanding the processes and experiences of scale-up – both horizontal and vertical. We want to better understand how scale-up takes place: what resources and supports (funds, people, etc.) facilitate scale-up and what are the barriers or challenges to scale-up.
- For vertical scale-up, we’re interested in how each province works to integrate and institutionalize SEL, what sustainability issues are faced and how they are addressed, and how the regional approach supports vertical scale-up?
- For horizontal scale-up, we’re interested in how SEL is integrated into a whole school approach?